Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, April 25, 2005

Too Old for the WB!

On tonight's episode of Everwood there was a reference made by a supporting character that in 1997 she was 9, um I was graduating college. Definitely a sign it may be time for me to move to CBS, the network for the elderly!

It was nice to see Delia back and do quite the acting job with the temper tantrum. She does get screwed with Ephraim getting all the attention, but I'm sure she'll have some drama soon given that she is in her room alone IMing people that her father has no idea about. There will be a "don't talk to strangers on IM" episode coming up shortly. One extra note on Delia, why isn't she in school? I didn't know painting your room got you a sick day. I should have tried that.

Dear Lord, Let Me Win This Challenge!

These words were uttered by our God loving Mormon Julie on Real World/Road Rules Challenge. You gotta love her. I would argue by her poor showing that the "Lord" let her down. Maybe she should go back to being her bad ass self. The days when she tried to kill Veronica on the high wire. By the looks of next week's episode Julie might have her chance.

Not clear on why all the "Bad Ass" women were wearing 1980's shorty shorts. I'm also not clear on why Brad thinks he has the wisdom with phrases like, "You will only lose to yourself." It does become more and more clear to me why these people don't have other jobs and this is all they can do.

It seemed to me that both Jodi and Veronica should have been good at the Inferno task given their love for the alcohol. With all the drinking that goes on the spinning should have been very easy to handle.

Trippin'


Not sure if anyone is watching this show, but I must share my distaste for Cameron Diaz and her friends. Whereas I find some of the places cool, I get my world fill on Amazing Race. I find her voice and her friends pretty annoying and I just don't feel like they are saving the earth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mess with my girl CD... she's
a hottie

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

She is so not a hottie. Maybe from far away but up close, no thank you. Clearly her movies make her look all cute but I'm telling you check out Trippin' and you'll see the "real" CD up close.

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home