Feeding the television obsession....

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Still Not in Jail....

So not only is Carlos not in jail on Desperate Housewives, but he still has three more days. Was there not an episode many many weeks ago that said he was leaving the next day? Clearly TV time and real time are truly not the same thing.

We learned that Zana (Zach/Dana or short for "inzana") is not only a biproduct of a crazy mother who was on drugs, but that his "father" needs a course or two on effective parenting. Just a hint, if you want to love/motivate your child don't tell them they are not special.

I was glad to see Lynette get a slightly bigger role and a bit of a storyline that could have some continuity. It was also nice to see that Gabrielle finally got preggers as I knew this storyline was coming for a while. It will be interesting to see what she does since this show is so mainstream---(ie will the "red states" go for an abortion storyline.)

Not clear on how Paul thought that leaving overnight wouldn't raise any suspicion or how Mike found Susan in that coffee shop.

A little ridiculous that Brie thinks it is okay to "sneak" around with your friends. Um, if you need to sneak clearly you have something to hide.

I See Another Pregnancy

If you caught the previews of next week's Grey's Anatomy you will see who I mean. I have to say I'm a fan of Dr. Bailey and a big fan of George who reminds me of Marshall Flinkman on Alias. The lovable doofs of ABC. You find yourself always rooting for them, but laughing at them at the same time.

I feel like if you are a first year intern and your pager doesn't go off after like 10 minutes there is something wrong. More importantly I feel like there is something unnatural about being awake during brain surgery.

Celebrity Sighting in NYC

Tonight on my way to break the Passover with some required Pizza, I passed Ethan Zohn of Survivor; Africa fame.

Off to watch 11:30pm episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's gonna be preggers in GA? Please do tell, you with the inside scoop!!

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home