Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It Must Be Fixed!

Clearly I'm talking about American Idol.

Spoiler Alert.

I mean are you kidding me! How is HE not in the bottom three. Maybe it's all those white trash wife beaters out there with a dream to sing living vicariously through him. It's actually unbelievable. I could go on, but it will just make me more angry!

The next shocker, of course, was that Anthony was safe over Constantine. Now I don't think Constantine did a good job last night and definitely didn't appeal to the Idol voters, but c'mon look at the history people. Anthony was so expecting to go home that he put his glasses on to watch his goodbye video.

This episode shocker made up for the having to fast forward through another awful sing-a-long, a bad Ford commercial and Seacrest looking at Pamela Anderson's breasts.

It seems the person who took Constantine's send off the hardest was Paula. I mean the tears were just streaming down her face. Maybe the expose on Primetime Live will reveal not only was Paula sleeping with Corey Clark, but also Constantine. Did you see her consoling Constantines mom?

I may have to give this show up. Can Scott win this thing? I would say no, but how did he get this far? He is soooo Katie from RW/RR Challenge.

Lost Dupes TiVo...

and me too. I guess by adding the phrase "The Journey" onto the end of the title, TiVo thinks there is a new episode. I got all excited and then was duped. Pretty annoying!

Alias Questions

A bunch of questions after tonight's episode:

  1. I feel no closure from last week. What happened to "Sloane the Clone?"
  2. What happened to the Rimbaldi Ball? And the bloody dead guy?
  3. I still don't remember how Nadia got to the orphanage, anyone?
  4. I didn't even know there was another sister, did I miss something?
  5. If Jack didn't remember getting the implants how did he know to take them out?

If You were an Ed Fan...

Check out Scrubs. Not only did "Ed" play J.D.'s older brother, but now one of the other characters is playing Elliot's boyfriend.

Things You Do When You're Married!

I'm being forced by my mother in law to tape that Rosie O'Donnell movie on CBS where she plays some mentally challenged person riding a bus. The fact that this movie will even play on one of my televisions is problematic. This should be enough of a Mother's Day gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home