Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No room for the ugly....

That's what I have to say about tonight's episode of Beauty and the Geek. I know with Karma and all that will probably bite me in the ass, but really what was she doing on the show? She was just not attractive and you knew that the ugly team was going to get das boot. PLUS, Brad had that Herpies thing going on with his lip. You know he probably got that from "lifesize barbie model."

I'm still sad about Joe, but sort of liking Chuck now. Richard is out of control and it is clearly all an act. I felt that before the elimination game all the contestants were smiling at each other like they knew the Richard team would stay.

A few questions:

1. Are the guys allowed to help during the challenge? During the rocket and the car last week it seemed they were helping in some way more than just encouragement.

2. How scary and big are Shawn's teeth?

3. How ugly is Krystal? I know we went over this just want to reiterate.

4. Those people/judges were fashion experts? Um, they could use some help.

5. What happens if both teams who won wanted to choose the same team for elimination?

6. Does Shawn get a "fashion badge" to add to his scout uniform now that he won that challenge?

Kinda like this show and I do feel like it is good for the guys' self esteem.

Also taped 30 days tonight, but I'm sleepy so will check it out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home