Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, May 30, 2005

Summer Rotation

This is what I'm thinking:

Beauty and the Geek (Wednesday's at 8pm WB) - Now I know it seems ridiculous, but it is getting some pretty hilarious reviews so we'll see. Definitely need to check it out.

The Comeback (Sunday's at 9:30pm HBO) - Lisa Kudrow, got to see what it's all about.

Entourage (Sunday's at 9pm HBO) - Started off not liking this show, but it's grown on me.

Six Feet Under (Monday's at 9pm HBO) - LOVE this show even though it is totally fucked up. This is the last season so definitely need to be tuning in.

Plus, I am thinking about checking out Veronica Mars. It has received great reviews and I heard they are going to be showing the season over again starting mid-June. Of course I'm also finishing up RR/RW Challenge.

I'm sure there will be other things, but this is high level. Also need to start working out the fall schedule since they are shoving a bunch of stuff up against each other and it is going to require some videotaping finesse.

One last thought..WHO IS MICHAEL VAUGHN?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does "high level" mean?

9:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get cheap tee times right now! ok Tee

9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home