Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Tear Was Shed....

I don't like to admit it, but I actually got welled up a little bit when watching Rob and Amber Get Married. Yes, Rob and his friends are a bit thugish and he can barely speak English. And yes, all his friends do is drink and they were probably drunk for the entire month of planning. But there is something endearing about them as a couple and I really feel like they love each other.

I was surprised that Rob put together his own vows as I wasn't sure he could write, but they were heartfelt and honest. Seeing him in a home design store was almost as funny as watching his friends put together the house. Given the keg I would check over everything to make sure it's all stable before I go jumping into that canopy bed.

There were a few classic one liners like Rob saying he liked the wedding planner, but didn't "like like him." The gay couple from Amazing Race would have been proud of the elaborate shi-shi -ness of the wedding and that Rob is not the Neanderthal they thought him to be.

I do wonder what Rob and Amber are going to do in Florida. In fact I never knew what she did before she won the million. I'm sure this is not the last we'll see of them, but I can definitely use a break.

One last note on this wedding. I have to admit everytime Rob kissed someone it did make me chuckle a bit as that seemed the anti-rob. I mean this is the guy who drove past the brothers when they turned over their jeep. Now he's kissing guys on the cheek left and right. Just didn't seem right.

Read below on more Tuesday night television....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home