Feeding the television obsession....

Thursday, May 19, 2005

No Brainer...

I thought I would watch some other television and then catch up on The Apprentice and not have to deal with all the fluff. Had I known there would be a 20 minute recap I would have waited. All I have to say is thank god this show was only an hour.

It was clear that Trump knew who he was going to pick and was fighting for things to say, but really had nothing. We had no cast interviews, no real infighting between the two finalists and Trump trying to cause controversy that wasn't even there.

My favorite part of the whole night was when Tana went crazy and showed she was much better suited for Jerry Springer than she was for The Apprentice.

Spoiler Alert

One final note on this very lackluster season. I was a little disappointed that Tana didn't win and get to work on the Miss Universe Pageant. I thought for sure if she had won we would have heard and seen more of the Bedazzler.

Plus I'm not sure whose voice is more annoying. Kendra's or Mikalah's from American Idol. I'm looking forward to a break from this show.

The Gang's All Here!

It seemed that everyone was back on The O.C. I am a little sad that this was the final episode and now we'll have to wait 3+ months to see what happens to "the new-old Ryan Atwood."

Hopefully the Trey/Skank story is done with and maybe now Melissa will be driven back to drinking and can join Kirsten in rehab.

I wonder if Julie's daughter will ever return during a real season other than summer. I am also wondering if Julie got money from Caleb and if Jimmy will be a part of next season.

I agree with some of the critics that this season went through a bit of a sophomore slump so hopefully with the dumping of Caleb, the return of Jimmy and hopefully the removal of Trey/Skank and Zach we can return to the essence of The O.C. and get back to basics. Although I'm sure we'll be seeing some Theresa drama next season.

Best line of the night was by Jimmy to Haley in reference to if she knew about the North Shore. Note reference to the failed show that she was one..which by the way I watched.


Until September...say it with me...california, california, california (small tear near the eye!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home