Feeding the television obsession....

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Balls to the Wall...

The most commonly used phrase in Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I guess that is what you get when you watch a show full of drunk, raging, forever unemployed hacks.

Where's Edna and Irv?

While watching Everwood tonight I realized we haven't seen them in a while. I feel like we may not see them for the rest of the season either. Does he even do voiceover's for the show anymore?

I felt like the Dr. rushed Rose through her cancer explanation and treatment. I felt like she needed more information to make the proper decisions. I also believe that Andy could have been more supportive of Dr. Abbott and told him to go home and be with his family and that he would take over his patients.

Poor Topher. Amy did put it really well on how things can take over your life and your thoughts sometimes of equal proportion, but the issues themselves are something very little and something huge. It does give you perspective.

Predictions:

Brights doesn't move out to be around the house and help out
Amy doesn't go to Princeton, or goes for one semester and comes back but I think the former
Ephraim leaves
Delia gives up baseball hats forever
Nina and Andy's feelings come to a head in the season finale.
Jake leaves sometime next season early on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home