Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

So Much Television

What a lineup for Wednesday Night. We saw the return of Lost, finally, Alias, American Idol Results Show, and PrimeTime Live: The Fallen Idol.

Was very happy to have Lost back. Only a few more episodes left until the two part season finale. I am contemplating waiting the week and watching all three hours together. Not sure if I can hold out though. I did enjoy a little more about Sayid's backstory and now we know why he was on the flight. What a poor choice to wait a day to bury his friend. Ironic though how he cost his friend his life and the friend did the same to him.

One note on Claire's baby. Maybe it's crying all day because it's constantly in the blaring sun. And, maybe Charlie should not be in charge of babysitting when he is calling the baby turnip-head.

My one question of the episode was how did Shannon know where the gun case was? I thought it was hidden.

I Want a Code Name...

Like Sydney on Alias. You would think that of all people Jack would have better locks on his doors. One that couldn't be picked with a simple bobby-pin. It's bizarre that she has never been to his house. I'm just glad that Jack and Sydney didn't make out.

Clearly Jack makes it based on seeing him up and around in the next episode. I'm still confused by the evil-sister thing. Like is she the woman that raised Nadia, how did Nadia get there, how did the sister get there and then get Nadia? Maybe that Sofia woman is dead and she took over her life. A lot of things are not making sense to me.

Finally!

I know I'm giving away the results, but I'm just too excited. No more "Scott the Body." This time it was definitely his cockiness that got the best of him. Did you see him "raise the roof" when he thought he was safe on the couch?! Even though last night's performance was better than Anthony he still had to go. It was nice to see him booted on his ass.

Recap of episode:

Bo looked ridiculous with the sunglasses
FF through recap
Give Bridge Over Troubled Water a chance...um, never mind FF
Tour Plug
FF through Anthony/Scott singing. Saw them last night DEFINITELY don't need to see them again.

Jumped for joy at the results. Scott says something on his recap about wanting people to like him, it makes me chuckle out loud. Anthony, enjoy your birthday present, because next week it's your turn!

Fallen Idol

Now this show did not need to be an hour. It was repetitive, and Corey Clark just showed how much he sucked as a singer. I definitely believe the affair was true and excited to see the fallout, but it is clear this is all a publicity stunt which will most likely back fire.

I predict Paula will deny, but then come clean and blame it all on her pain medication.

I wonder who will replace her next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home