Feeding the television obsession....

Friday, May 06, 2005

Don't Want to Mess with the Theme!

That's how you knew who the final two would be on The Apprentice. Not only is Craig a dud, there is not much more to him than hair picks, slow talkin' and a condescending attitude. He had no chance. There was no way The Donald was going to let two "street smarts" go head to head b/c it would ruin the "essence" of the show. Therefore Craig v. Tana was a no brainer.

For the record it's so annoying to watch people shout out to "the lord" on television. First with Julie from RW/RR Challenge, now you have Tana and Craig praying. Just edit that shit out.

So we find ourselves AGAIN on the 90th floor looking at one of Trumps apartments thinking that could be me one day. He needs some new stuff, it's getting old.

Tana has some crazy hair this episode on all her close-ups. Speaking of crazy. This season was such a dud that I had forgotten about all those people that they showed in the book. I was like oh yeah, all these people brought nuttin.'

Which brings me to my theory from last season. The show should not bring back the season duds or any cast members for that matter. They should be assigned three people from the Trump organization. Therefore the contestants get to really work with real people who are vested b/c this is their job. Additionally these people know what it is like to work for Trump and could do an honest assessment of how the contestants are doing. Erica said it best (I think it was her) that they have no real incentive to do well, and often times they don't and they fuck around. Given all this Tana still shouldn't complain to Carolyn it's unprofessional. She is trying to get a job, they are not friends!

It's annoying that the final task is always running an event. Also it's such bullshit. As someone who has run corporate events none of this is being done in 24 hours it takes like three months just for companies to commit for pete's sake. So it's clear that they really have only one or two responsibilities for the event. I would love to see their assignment books one of these days.

I always think one task seems better than the other and this time it is the Chelsea Piers task. However I don't think this means Tana wins I just think it's the better task. By the way if I was Tana and my team was parking I would just say, put it in a fucking lot. Clearly they have parking garages in NY, pay the $$. Stop fucking around how stupid are you.

I think Kendra has an edge on winning this thing, solely b/c I think Trump (who may not admit this) is going to be concerned about her being uprooted from Iowa away from her family and whether or not she'll be really committed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here to read your OC comment. As for the Apprentice,thought the same thing re:parking. I'd say just pull the fuck over anywhere and pay the ticket when you leave. No wonder those dopes lost.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Read the O.C comments below. Had to break it up into two posts since I didn't watch the Apprentice until late.

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have some interesting things to say, but you sound like a gangsta

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

What does that mean I sound like a gangsta?

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home