Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, May 09, 2005

What's Her Real Motive?

Mrs. Huber's sister on Desperate Housewives' motive cannot simply be to give the boy a good home. What was interesting though is that she said to Paul how he was once a noble guy. Which got me thinking. He and Mary Alice (Angela--what's his real name is it Paul?) stole Zana to potentially give him a better home, they couldn't have a child etc, so maybe once he really wanted to be a dad and he was a good dad. Although stealing, killing people, etc not on the checklist for Parents Magazine, but the intentions were there. So maybe he is a true good guy trying to protect his family and will go to any lengths...but then he leaves his son behind. So what are her motives?

I'm also not sure on what the detectives motives were for telling Paul. That job is over, he got paid move on to the next one. Unless he's playing both for money or he is concerned about getting implicated in something somehow, but I am not sure what. I would have like to see what Susan would have done with all of the "real" information.

Carlos is still not in jail and it didn't look like he was going next week either. I do have to say that so far I'm surprised that it seems without a doubt "Mrs. Solice" is keeping the baby. There wasn't even a thought/discussion it was almost like a given.

Where are Brie and Rex's kids? I get drawn in slightly by little Satan, but then they all but disappear.

It is humorous how every once in a while they do show how "desperate" women can be. Nothing I like better than having my man propose to me drunk with his dead wife's ring.

Loved Tom in the leopard speedo. It must have been funny off-set when he read that he had to do it on the show. I feel like he and Felicity had a "we're even" type joke with her in the maid's uniform and him in the speedo. It is a little sad that Lynette does look worse and worse each week.

Lastly, I feel like it should be a lot easier to figure out that it's Rex's medicine that is causing the problem. Like it wouldn't show up in his blood or something. That story is going on too long, I'd rather start dealing with the ramifications.

I Told You To Pay Attention

Last week after Grey's Anatomy I said to pay attention on the pregnancy. Someone asked more about it, but I didn't want to give it away fully. That could be an interesting storyline. Especially when it gets out she's sleeping with HER boss too.

I have to say that my original instincts on the insecure staple girl were incorrect. First I thought she got a bad tattoo/piercing in Mexico and it got infected (ironically what happened to the other dude). Than I thought botched abortion. Didn't see the staple thing coming, although should have picked it up when she said she had hardly lost any weight.

The parent thing was very irritating. When can a Dr. stand in and say enough, leave your child alone you are a negative influence and are screwing her up. In essence that is what Meredith did, but I thought it should have come a little sooner.

Ahhh the days when you could hear your roommates having sex. I'm glad that the whole Shep/Meredith thing is getting out and they are progressing it a little bit. I hear some wrenches get thrown in soon in the way of another woman.

So it seems that the cast from Once and Again are making it into our television hospitals. First Shane West on ER and now Sela Ward's sister plays the girlfriend of the key swallower.

I am happy that George said something about the whole drunk doctor thing I just think he handled it wrong. He should have taken Shep aside (I feel like I can call him Shep, we're tight) and said something. Even if he didn't and did what he did Shep should have looked into the situation a little. It was nice to see George "be a man."

The handshake between George and Shep (okay, I'm getting bored with that nickname) was such a guy machismo thing. The one guy holds the hand a little longer you can imagine each trying to show off their strength while he gets across his message.

Btw it seems that "he's looking bad" is a euphemism for lets use the paddles this dude's gonna die.
____________

Tried to see The Interpreter this weekend, sold out. Sad for my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home