Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

To Be Expected...

I have to say I'm not surprised on the American Idol showdown. I just wanted to say that for the people that gave up on the show early on to come back next Tuesday night. Yes, there will be a lot of fluff. Yes, Paula will be dancing around singing and clapping like a seal. And Yes, we'll have to endure a lot of "Dawg's", but singing wise it could/should be fun. Although the ending should be clear as "B-Ice."

Spoiler Alert

In case you didn't figure it out by now it's Carrie and Bo in the final two. Vonzell showed up big, but I think she was too awkward to make it all the way. However this is the first time that the entire final three was really strong. Plus not since Clay and Reuben will we have seen such a good showdown.

I'm "Lost"

I'm not so much Lost as I am behind. Stay tuned in a few days at most for my recap on both Lost and Alias. Sorry for the lagging.

A Movie that Shouldn't be Missed

So instead of catching up on TV like I should have been I decided to head out to the movies and check out Crash. This was an EXCELLENT movie and should be seen by all. The writing, character development, themes and overall flow of the movie was done incredibly well. It seems that everyone is in this movie, all the characters intertwine and all of them are endearing in some way. The movie definitely has you intrigued, on the edge of your seat and the choices the writer makes are not always the one you think are going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home