Feeding the television obsession....

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saying Goodbye

It is not so much that I was sad to see John Carter leave on ER, but I really can't believe that I have been watching the show for 11 years. It was nice to see the old pictures of Anthony Edwards, George Clooney and Eric LaSalle. I guess it is a little crazy to think GEORGE CLOONEY was on this show.

The one thing I do like about ER is that it's self contained, pretty much. I enjoyed the season finale and then I'm done for the summer. No real cliff hangers, nothing that will keep me up at night. Yes, there are some continuing story lines but nothing of significant importance.

Maybe now that Carter has left it is time for me to move on a well. I guess we'll have to see what happens in the fall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 years. Hit me too....

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home