Feeding the television obsession....

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Maybe It's Gas....

That was my favorite line in the season finale of Everwood. For those of you that missed it, Bright's line was "Maybe I like her, maybe it's gas."

Pretty good episode and I like the season ender/cliff hanger of the love triangle. I do believe it is selfish of Andy Brown to lay his feelings on the line with Nina moving in with Jake.

It seems that by not showing any kids when you finally do show them they look so much older. I thought Sam was still like 4 and Delia looked like a teenager.

Seems that with the explosive hits of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy Everwood has given up the voice over and with that Irv and Edna. Who get as much, if not less screen time, than the homeless guy in Andy's office.

I never thought about how there are changing tables in men's restrooms. I mean it makes sense but I just never thought about it.

It was clear many many episodes ago that Amy wasn't going to go to Princeton, so it was not at all a surprise to see her throw that application into the trash.

Well, the 2004-2005 television season is officially over for me. It's a good thing I have a summer line-up. I'll write more about that over the weekend
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home