Feeding the television obsession....

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Need some more umph!

I thought that Entourage fell a little short tonight. Ari is coming across as too much of an ass and I thought the story was not that great. The only real funny part was Drama's obsession with calves and the homophobe reaction to it. I did like the guy camaraderie thing when they were rallying around E, who by the way I felt sad for. I wonder if Nicky Hilton will make an appearance. I think this episode was too "guy" for me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to disagree. i actually thought this was one of the funniest episdoes out there. It had one straight up laugh out loud moment, (Ari's "its anal sex night at the gould household, I'm going to go home and punish my wife"); it had an actual plot developement (E breaking up with his girlfriend); and it had the slightest hint at character developement (E coming into his own and Aquaman still on the table).
Regardless I thought it was head and schoulders better than the season opener

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home