Feeding the television obsession....

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Wax on Wax Off...

I often wonder what happened to Ralph Macchio and now because of Entourage I know. He got awkward looking, old and his nose became very pronounced. That probably was his real wife and kid just like that was most likely the real Playboy Mansion. My husband is trying to get himself in when we visit LA this summer. I'm guessing he won't make the cut, maybe he should try the monkey cages.

I know you are supposed to suspend disbelief and all that when you watch TV, but why would the studios want Vince for Aquaman that badly. I just feel like they are putting too much into the chase. Maybe that's the whole thing "Vince Chase."

E, is more styling lately which I like. He would be my choice. Ari is still as much of an ass as ever but I like when his wife shows who has the balls in the family.

Three Months Later...

So in honor of father's day I finally saw Star Wars Episode III. I have to admit I really liked it. One and Two sucked and I haven't seen 4-6 in as many years as they have been out. I think the reason I liked it so much is because I love Yoda but more importantly it just had a story that was good, involved, dark, etc. I am thinking about going to rent 4-6 since it's been so long since I have seen them to tie it all together.

So should my kids watch 1-6 or 4-6 and 1-3?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home