Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, July 25, 2005

Bad TV

Now I'm really bitter. I just wrote this entire post and it somehow got deleted before I could publish it.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Summary (not writing all over again) -

  • Watching a lot of bad TV this summer.
  • Also watching some good TV (Entourage, Six Feet Under, The Comeback), but easier to write about bad TV than good TV.
  • Saw Wedding Crashers this weekend - I would give it a B+. Didn't think it was as awesome as everyone else.
  • Rented Hitch and Coach Carter. Good rentals, that's all I can say about that.
  • Looking forward to Over There premiering this week on FX.

If you haven't already, check out the final episode of 30 Days. 43 year old mom tries to teach her college age daughter about the dangers of binge drinking so binge drinks for 30 days. Nothing like seeing a 43 year old stay at home mom turn into a drunk, get hungover, and of course puke. She sent a real good message to her 9 year old son who starts to cry because mommy won't play with him anymore.

The last post was much better...fucking blogspot!

1 Comments:

Blogger The I-Train said...

Sara, you should check out Rescue Me on FX as well. It was one of the only shows I was regularly watching during the bar.

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home