Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

They Had Come So Far....

Last week we left off with Chuck and Caitalin (or however you spell her name) winning the $250,000 on Beauty and the Geek and feeling all warm inside because the social experiment worked. After watching the hour too long reunion I felt everyone was either fake or dumb and I definitely lost that lovin' feeling.

First off I must give props to my boy Joe. I love him. He is such a cutie and he should put his virginity up on ebay he would get many takers. In fact I'm not so sure he doesn't and this whole blushing/boyish thing is just an act.

Secondly, the make-up people. Were they working on this show because Chuck looked awful. Aside from that he did an awful job covering up his disdain and hatred for Scarlet.

It's clear to me that Brad and Erin are going nowhere and Lauren is the dumbest person on the show. I think that that girl who asked Sean (aka big teeth) if he were dating was the actual girl he has been dating. They gave each other a look after the question as if to say, "good job honey, thanks for making me look good."

Keeping up the Reality

Now onto the other reality show of the night Rock Star: INXS

The Good:

America votes on the bottom three, but ultimately INXS chooses who goes home

None of that American Idol bullshit with going through each person "you're safe." Get down to business. (although there was that J.D. bit, but I'll forgive that)

Bottom three sing an INXS song (how do they learn it so quick?) - Great marketing buildup, and developing of new audiences.

Will going home. His voice was just bad.


The Bad:

Dave Navarro sits on some sort of throne

Daphne wasn't in the bottom three

Not bad yet, but the goodbye's each week could become repetitive and cheesy.

3 Comments:

Blogger breanna said...

I feel so sorry that you're catching Veronica Mars out of order. It is an awesome series, i promise!

also, did you catch "Brat Camp?" I thought it was going to be ridiculous from the commercials, but i actually loved it. maybe because it's right in line with what i do for a living, but i thought it was really good.

are you into Big Brother? I've never seen it before this season, and six minutes into the first episode i was HOOKED!!! It's like the best of EVERY reality show all bundled into one. I SERIOUSLY recommend that you check it out if you're not already. It comes on tonight, and it's not too late to jump on into it!

Keep all this good stuff coming! You're blog rocks.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Today was the first time it was in order, maybe all the complaining I hear people doing is making that happen, but we'll see.

I'll check out Brat Camp and Big Brother. I never got into it, but I'll give that a try too.

Thanks for the good blog thoughts.

S

10:52 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

DR-

They never really hooked up, maybe a smooch or two, but that's it. In fact one of my favorite lines on the show is when he was giving her a massage and she says have you ever gone out with a girl before and he was like uh, of course! So it seems by his body language on the reunion show that he hates her despite her fakeness of niceties.

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home