Feeding the television obsession....

Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Station Agent

I think the reference to this movie was my favorite part of Entourage tonight. I thought Ari was great and was in his glory. I, of course, took personal satisfaction that he was in therapy with his wife and had a "batphone" for emergencies.

It is nice to see that his former assistant will be making an appearance next week. It was also funny to see how unslick Drama is with the ladies, particularly in the Dr.'s office.

I liked this episode although my husband felt it was too predictable, so I'm wondering what others guys thought.

So Pathetic.

I'm still not sure on my opinion on The Comeback. I find it oddly entertaining although she is just so incredibly pathetic and depressing. Part of me strongly dislikes the show but I still find myself watching it. I do think they must get rid of the hairdresser. He sort of creeps me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home