Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, June 27, 2005

Dyin' on the Toilet!

Does that really happen? I guess it does on Six Feet Under. Not only is Billy crazy but I guess crazy people walk around in their underwear or bathrobes all the time. Between him and George we have a real crazy farm. It was nice to see the crazies bond over a beer while comparing their medications.

The surrogate chick totally freaks me out. I'm pretty sure that's the chick who played Jan in the Brady Bunch Movie...Marsha Marsha Marsha!!

The Asian woman from the knitting store also looked familiar to me, I couldn't quite place her.

BTW I thought that Ruth didn't know that George was getting the shock treatments again. Last week it was supposed to be kept a secret.

It was nice to see the old woman from the wedding singer getting some work again. It was also nice to see the dad, we haven't seen him in a while.

Once again I found myself pondering how fucked up the Fisher's are. I mean they really couldn't be more ridiculous and drama filled. First of all if anyone ever spoke to me the way Nate spoke to Brenda that would be the end of that. And P.S. bird flying in your house definitely a bad sign. I think it symbols death or something, which is slated to happen by the end of the season.

So now that Claire leaves Billy does he just rot in the apartment in his underwear? He's out of control.

My favorite line of the night, "They sleep right through it." There is nothing more a guy likes to hear why screwing his wife or ex-wife as the case may be that their children are used to the sound of her having sex with men.

Veronica Mars

So I checked out this show and it was okay. The problem is that they are not showing all the episodes over the summer so I have to just suck up the ones that are missed and get what I need from the "previously seen on...." We'll see if I catch up with it.

Check it Out

30 Days on FX. Saw the first two episodes and definitely found the show interesting. Tomorrow a devout Christian becomes "Muslim" for 30 days, should be interesting. So for I liked the first episode the best. Who knew that if you are poor in Columbus, Ohio you can get a whole apartment full of free furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home