Feeding the television obsession....

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Could they have been bad?

Of course I'm talking about INXS (drink). Now that I find myself listening to their music each Wednesday night I'm realizing that maybe they only had like 2 or 3 songs that I really enjoyed, none of which were sung last night.

Also for the record I don't think Suzie did such a good job with Roxanne on Tuesday night.

I love the chaos and it seems there definitely was some with J.D. I'm looking for some "real" reality show strategy now and hoping the rock stars form some sort of alliance to stick him with the worst song possible each week. That would be awesome.

I was totally fine to see Neil get the boot. He just wasn't good and I'm sure his dance moves would have gotten old. The goodbye speech that INXS (drink) gives is ridiculous and then fact that they are like come over for a goodbye is funny to me since from the show it seems the band and the contestants have very little contact.

Lastly it seems we have a new catchphrase:

1st: You're Fired
Now: You are just not right for our band..........INXS (drink).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home