Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ohhhh J.D!

So 13 people is still a lot for me to deal with on Rock Star: INXS. There are too many people to keep track of who's who and too many people I would eliminate and you know aren't going to make it, but a few more episodes.

I would like to see more on how they are choosing their songs. I mean I know they decide among themselves and that the songs are given to them, but I would be interested in seeing more of the process. I'm sure it's more involved than everyone really just getting along except for that one issue between those two women that came up Monday night.

How many times can the word INXS be said? It is going to become a drinking game, mark my words.

My prediction for the bottom three:

Marty - First he looks like the dude who was Hugh Grant's roommate on Notting Hill and secondly he wasn't that good.

Suzie - She just wasn't that good.

Neil - Well first of all he got screwed by having to sing Bryan Adams, secondly he was just awful awful awful. He looked like he was on drugs and his interaction with the INXS (drink) was awkward. It's too bad because he had that whole Rolling Stone thing going, the thing is that was/is his only bit.

Alternate - Purple Haze girl or R.E.M girl although I feel like America will feel like the R.E.M chick got screwed so maybe leave her alone.

Now on to J.D. OOOOOOH J.D. why did you have to speak. First show I didn't like you because you were too manic. Last week I thought yo did a really good job and toned it down. I was happy with your Alanis this week and you showed just the right amount of angst....THEN you had to go and suck up to INXS (drink) and diss all your housemates at the same time. What you said didn't even make sense. While they were watching the band you were loving the band. You should have just taken the compliment and left and felt no need to "give one back." Now living in the house is going to be awkward and they had even toasted you last week.

What a lot of the contestants are forgetting is that this is a competition. So in theory they will be working with the band at some point. Therefore the sexual innuendos, the sucking up, etc is ridiculous. You want to be respected. I feel like some of the women would slut themselves out to win this competition and that comes across, such poor strategy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home