Feeding the television obsession....

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Off Night

That was my feeling on Rock Star: INXS with the exception of Ty who I thought did a really great job I couldn't really get into anyone else.

First off they started the show by saying the "unexpected loss of Neil." Um he sucked last week there was no reason he should still be on the show.

As for this week the bad highlights:

Heather: I feel like she must have been on too much cold medicine. It was as if she didn't want to move from the mike, didn't know the words and was way to chill to be singing Sheryl Crow.

J.D.: I felt that he was pretending to use a different voice, like a fake accent and at the same time he was yelling. He didn't really know the words and chose the part where he only sings "We are the Champions" over and over again. His cockiness is going to be the reason he doesn't win. INXS just doesn't want to deal with it and the other contestants hate him. Plus that B.S. with his sister, c'mon.

Daphne: It wasn't her singing that was necessarily so bad, although I wasn't into it. It was her outfit. I can't believe she was complimented on it. She looked like the bride of frankenstein.

Who gets voted off? Hard to say. J.D. is probably in the bottom three along with Heather anyone could really be the third. Even if J.D. is in the bottom three I don't believe this is his week to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home