Feeding the television obsession....

Friday, July 29, 2005

Deleted

So I wish I had some great things to say about Rock Star: INXS and what a shock that TWO people got the boot, but alas my husband deleted the episode before I could watch it. I will say we started watching it together, but I had been out and ended up falling asleep and it was an accident, but I was a little sad. Ultimately I'm fine with the vote off, because neither one was going to win this thing so why not just vote them off now.

Hooking Up

I'm still watching this show, and it's still ridiculous. Only two more episodes left so I'm already invested, so why give up now.

Quotes of the Night

1. He has waited long enough (to have sex with me) by New York Standards

2. You should definitely sleep with a guy if he is expecting it, you don't want to let him down.

3. All marriage is, is having a life long roommate.

4. 40 is the new 20 (WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN)

Questions

1. Who's driving the yacht? Does he have a captain?

2. Why is the photographer woman such a freak..actually why are they all freaks?

3. Why don't I know about all these interesting things to do in NYC (salsa lessons, clay making, etc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home