Feeding the television obsession....

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Wiggles....

Just wanted to let you know that I'm on vacation in Virginia visiting my friends who have a 2 year old (actually turned two yesterday.) Therefore my television watching has been relegated to The Wiggles (gay australian men), Oobi (a bunch of people with plastic eyes glued to their hands) and Sesame (that's Sesame Street for those not in the two year old know..and who doesn't love Sesame.)

All I can tell you is that I'm happy that Barney is not being watched and that there are a lot of new people on Sesame Street since I was a kid and suprisingly a lot of people are still there. Also for those of you who don't know Snufalufagus (not spelled right I know) is no longer invisible. My oh my how things change.

I did catch an episode of that American Idol dance show You Think You Can Dance (I think that is what it was called) and to be honest I was very eh on it. Although I was told given all the crap that I watch it really isn't for me to judge. I will say I was intrigued by the one final storyline where a dancer contestant totally dissed a judge and it seems that next week he gets called out on it, that I would watch.

I also had an opportunity to see March of the Penguins. I definitely liked Winged Migration better, but it was a totally fascinating movie and it seems that the life of a Penguin is very difficult and requires a lot of walking and being freezing. It also seems they are hungry a lot. Plus I'm not convinced they can really tell each other apart which would prove difficult if you are trying to find your Penguin child.

I'll be on vacation through Sunday so next week there will be lots of TV catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home