Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, October 31, 2005

Best Episode Yet

Grey's Anatomy could be the best show on television. How is it that ER has been on TV for 100 years and they consistently repeat storylines (yet I still watch) and this show comes up with something fresh that I have never seen before?!

Not only was this a heart wrenching episode but the acting was fantastic. I found myself almost crying during the surgery to remove the pole stuck between two people. It was nice to see Abby from Dawson's Creek get a great role as a woman stuck to a man with a pole through her and keep her good humor and chirpiness.

In addition to the intensity of the episode I think this is one of the only shows that could have make it funny and not gross/inappropriate etc of a character running around to find someone's missing clean cut leg only to continually bring back the wrong one.

It seems that Alex will be getting his Mojo back in a way that was very sleazy. I guess that is his Mojo. I like that this show is not predictable or over the top. I like that "abby" died and they couldn't save both patients, I like that the pregnant woman were just best friends and not lovers and that their children were siblings and I like that Dr. McDreamy didn't pick Meredith (although that was predictable.)

Of course one of the best moments was Christina yelling at "her boyfriend" to help her find the leg b/c that is what boyfriends do.

Great episode, Great show and I didn't even miss Desperate Housewives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home