Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rose is Right

It's been a busy time between the jewish holidays, my brother's wedding, the never ending rain in New York so I have fallen behind on my television. I'm three weeks behind on Boston Legal, still haven't seen the last episode of Reunion before the break and I won't get to Grey's Anatomy and Veronica Mars until this weekend.

However I can always find time to watch Lost.

I have to say this wasn't my favorite episode. I feel like we are in a holding pattern introducing new characters and new storylines until we pick up momentum again. I'm wondering if all 6 hatches are on the island or this island has one of 6 that are spread out. I think they are all on this island but who knows.

I was also disappointed about Jin not really speaking english and Hurley's storyline. Yes, it was sad that his friend clearly dumped him or treated him differently after finding out about the money but that's not a new story. The part of that back story I liked the most was when Hurley asked that girl out. And I was sad to see his mother be so mean to him.

I think the problem that I am having is that I don't feel like everyone is together. It's difficult to explain, but I feel we are just focusing on one or two people and I got a little bored.

I did like that we found out that Rose was right and her husband is still alive. Plus he always brings me back to my Growing Pains days. It will definitely be interesting when the back of the plane people get integrated with the rest of the plane. It seems that they have turned into savages of sorts and I'm not so sure they will fit in. I'm hoping that the Others really do appear next week and that they are the people running the experiment. I think they have to give the viewers a little more than they are. I understand being bored every once in a while but don't let it continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home