Feeding the television obsession....

Friday, October 07, 2005

How Does J.J. Do It?

J.J. Abrams must walk around with a headache all day trying to keep the mysteries of Lost and Alias a secret. How does he not get confused. Although maybe Prophet Five is really "The Others" and the guy in the box that is being freeze dried is Calvin.

Anyway, as you might be able to tell I still don't know what Prophet Five is and if someone could explain it that would just be dandy. I guess it really doesn't matter, because it is all about Sydney just going after the people that killed her Fiance, sound like season one anyone?

I can't imagine Sydney hanging out with that chemical is that good for the baby, and I'll be annoyed if that dude had a parachute as he "Killed" himself off the plane. Although I can't imagine a firefight with guns on an airplane is all that good either.

I'm sad for Sydney because all her friends are leaving and she is stuck with new people. I'm not convinced Dixon is here to stay either.

Overall, ok episode. Somewhat back to basics, a little repetitive, although I always like Marshall and it's nice to see the Stealth bomber getting some good use.

Bright Stole the Show

First and foremost Everwood was waaay better than last week. It was back to it's normal showing with relationship anxiety, family feuds and Bright blunders. He stole all the good lines for the night. Now that the first episode was dedicated to Irv and Edna I'm sure we won't see them for a bunch of episodes. I thing Harold needs to take a break as well. He is getting on my nerves and his character is becoming a charactacure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home