Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, September 19, 2005

Doogie

Tonight was the premier of How I Met Your Mother. I have to say, while I didn't laugh out loud I didn't mind sitting there watching the show. I might even go as far as to say that I was intrigued.

I was able to watch the show without thinking about Doogie, and Bob Sagat's voice didn't even really bother me. I didn't love the character that Neil Patrick Harris played, but it is just the pilot so I'll let that go.

I would definately watch it again. The coloring seemed a bit weird to me, but I think that is CBS it is very much like other CBS shows that I have seen. It's hard to explain, but trust me. It didn't totally have that comic feel.


In Comparison....

At the same time is Kitchen Confidential on Fox. I decided to watch it late last night before falling asleep and therefore make an addition to this entry first thing this morning.

I have to say just like HIMYM above, I'm enjoying these short commercial breaks on these pilot episodes. I realize I watch these shows on TiVo, but they seemed shorter than ever.

Anyway, I liked this show. I enjoyed the fast past, the set up of the premise and of course Bradley Cooper. I am sorry to see him leave Alias but really what was he doing there except getting saved every once in a while and eating ice cream in Sydney's apartment.

I enjoyed the chaos that came through in this show and expect much more. And, unlike the show above I believe I chuckled a few times out loud.

To reply to the blogger who made a comment below before I posted this new edition, I agree. I am interested to see how both show maintain throughout the season to keep my interest, but for now they shall remain on my season pass manager.

As you know I'm still waaaay behing on Prison Break.Not event sure when I'll catch up.

Oh and just a little TV note for those of who you don't know...Tori Spelling and her man split. Now maybe she can get together with David Silver.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I agree. I'd watch it again. But I'm not sure they can sustain an entire season.

10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home