Feeding the television obsession....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Is that Allowed on CBS?

By that I mean Brooke Burke's "outfit" on Rock Star: INXS I mean seriously, what was she wearing?!

So my first question is is why do you almost never hear a person's accent when they sing? Can someone please answer that?

Secondly, it seems the group LOVES R.E.M and loves to have that as a song choice.

My bottom three: (Based on tonight's performance ONLY, not overall)

Jessica
Jordis
Brandon.

I would like to see Brandon go home. He is so irritating. First of all you don't say "the whole schmegege" you ARE a schmegege...you schmegege! Secondly, get rid of the pimp hat and hobo look. (I really like the word hobo and believe it should be brought back..whatever happened to Hobo's anyway....)

Dave Navarro is seriously getting on my nerves. Not quite Paula nerves, but he is too cliche.

It seems that Rock Star is taking its cue from Idol by getting rid of the Monday (although it is on VH1) and doing those video clip things. I actually kind of liked not having Monday and not knowing what they are going to sing.

J.D. seemed like he was trying to be humble tonight. His whole cockiness is going to bring him down ultimately so it is interesting that he is trying to tone that down.

I thought Marty was AWESOME and I bet if he sang that song with the band it actually would have sucked and this really pulled him through. I doubt it would happen but an all acoustic week would be interesting.

It was pretty funny that any time anyone did poorly the camera panned to Jessica. She is probably going home even though Brandon is more irritating.

Best performance of the night - TY. I don't think I have ever really listened to the words of that song and really got into it. He should definitely do the encore.

Oh in defense of Jordis going in the bottom three I think overall she rocks just not on tonight's song and therefore won't go home.

Lastly, since I opened it, let's close with outfits. What was Deana wearing? She definitely she have given some of that extra cloth to Brooke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home