Feeding the television obsession....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bawling for Alan Ball!

Yes, I'm a little delayed. I was at a wedding Sunday night and then went away again and didn't get a chance to see Six Feet Under until last night. I have also since read all the reviews that I had avoided for two days and I have to say I disagree with most of them.

The ending montage got a lot of flack in all the rags that I read, but I have to say I was bawling at the end and couldn't stop. I thought it was great and a perfect way to end the show.

With regards to other elements of the episode, I love all family gatherings whether they are at Brenda's house and Ted is stuck talking to Billy or at the Fisher house where they are all doing a well deserved, touching toast to Nate and reminiscing.

I was a little disappointed that there was no death at the beginning and expected Willa to be the final opening death on the show.

Overall a great show and I was sad that it was the end. I had to be reminded that they aren't real people.

ANOTHER Vacation

So I'm turning 30 on Sunday.... and to celebrate I'm going to the mecca of all pop culture...Los Angeles. Look for me in the rags as I'll be dining at the Ivy and trying to get on the Price is Right.

I have some shows from this weekend to still catch up on and from this week. I won't be back until the 29th of August (Monday) so I start catching up then.

Important TV Taping Alert

Even thought the official Television season doesn't start until the end of September. Fox is starting theirs with Prison Break this Monday the 29th at 8pm with a two hour premiere. This is supposedly one of the best new shows of the season so check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home