Feeding the television obsession....

Friday, August 12, 2005

All Coming Together

This is what I found most annoying on Hooking Up. Last night was the final episode of this show and I have to admit as annoying as Amy was I actually missed her a little bit. She added the desperation to the show. As much as this show was trash I have to say I didn't mind watching it, but was extremely annoyed that at the end when they followed up with a lot of the women they were all in relationships now. (even Amy had met someone). It was a little too convenient for me, but I guess that is TV.

A few comments on The Real World. So Danny's mother died. The cameras go with him to Boston and intrude on his grieving. What is more annoying is the Iraqi soldier girl and her lack of understanding on anything. When discussing whether Danny will come back she had decided he will only because he'll miss Melinda. She had no concept on the fact that his mother died. It was infuriating to me. I'm not doing justice to her overally lack of common sense. I actually don't understand how she was a soldier.

Only a few more weeks until fall tv returns. Thank god, I've been watching too much trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home