Feeding the television obsession....

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another little Vacation....

So I went away again for a few days, this time to Connecticut to hang with my friend and her 3 and 5 year old children. Once again, I found myself watching pre-school television. It mainly centered around Dora the Explorer and her little friend Boots. I have to say maybe slightly better than Battle of the Network Reality TV Stars.

Now don't get me wrong, there is a good chance I will continue to watch this show and I anticipate it will get much better given all the fighting I saw on the previews, however I found myself fast forwarding through a lot of the first episode.

First of all I'm not sure I even understand why they have the "Correspondents." They bring nothing to the table. My favorite part though was Omarosa trying to be a real "sideline" reporter and it just made her look all the more ridiculous.

One of the funnier moments was Gervase saying how Susan Hawk should have had something done to her face as well as her body. It's clear that Jonathan is still an ass. I have to say that Charla did a really good job in jousting although I thought for a moment when she was pushed back that next time she was going to be picked up and thrown over by the stick.

The one thing that seemed the most ironic to me is that none of these people must watch RW/RR Challenge (which is a better show by the way--Oh Johnny Mosely). If they did watch especially men vs women they would know that the best way to do elimination with the least amount of fighting and in the most fair way is to do it solely on performance and then be done with it. All the personality, secret voting it never works. C'mon people do you not watch MTV?!

Speaking of Music...

I caught up on Rock Star: INXS and I have to say I actually thought all three women were going to get sent home the way it was being set up. I mean really none of them are going to lead INXS so you might as well get rid of them.

I actually didn't think anyone really except for MIG did that great of a job. He definitely has the advantage and the Australian thing only helps. It was nice that he called Jordis and Marty up, but they look ridiculous because they didn't know what to do, probably didn't even know the words.

I'd like to see more fighting between Marty and J.D. It's clear Marty and the whole house really can't stand the dude. I really believe there is no way J.D. can win. He has too much ego and the band doesn't want to deal with that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen. I know you are going to school, but I am really going to need you to step up your game. How did you not comment on the pam Anderson Roast... some of the funniest TV of the summer. Also I came here to get your review of the new Tara Reid show. I haven't seen it but I need to know if it is worth a watch.

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home