Feeding the television obsession....

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stars are NOT like Us

Contrary to what US Weekly will tell you, Stars are NOT just like us. They may take out their own garbage, and go to Starbucks, but they also pay $22 for a hamburger at the Ivy and live in phat houses in Beverly Hills that none of can afford.

That's my take from my trip to Los Angeles for my 30th birthday.

Some of the highlights:

  • Saw Debra Messing (she looked angry), Rob Reiner and Martin Sheen
  • Viewed a taping of The King of Queens and it seems Leah Remini hates everyone
  • Ate at the Ivy
  • Dug in to some food at In n Out Burger
  • Drove around in a convertable and had a chance to check out Wisteria Lane, Aaron Spellings house and the Playboy Mansion.

Spent the day today catching up on the TV I missed. Haven't had a chance yet to check out Prison Break but will do so some time this week.

Watched Rock Star: INXS tonight and my only real comment is that the choir sucked, please don't ever bring them back.

1 Comments:

Blogger breanna said...

i am 100% jealous. in&out is my #1 favorite place of ever. mmmm.

i grew up down there near LA, and saw "stars" all the time. kinda boring really. although my best friend managed to cause will smith to flip the bird. don't ask me how.

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home