Feeding the television obsession....

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fall TV

I apologize, it has been a while since I have posted. When I got back from LA my grandmother passed away so I have been spending time with my family. I have been TiVoing Prison Break and Reunion but haven't had a chance to watch them yet.

In the meantime I figured I would tell you what I think I'm going to watch this TV season:

Sunday:

Desperate Housewives (9-10/ABC)
Grey's Anatomy (10-11/ABC)

Monday:

King of Queens (8-8:30/CBS)
How I Met Your Mother (new--8:30-9:00/CBS) AND Kitchen Confidential (new--same time/NBC)

Prison Break (9-10/FOX)

Tuesday:

The Amazing Race (9-10/CBS) AND My Name is Earl (9-9:30/NBC)
Boston Legal (10-11/ABC)

Wednesday:

The Apprentice: Martha Stewart (want to check it out - 8:00-9/NBC)
Lost (9-10/ABC) AND Veronica Mars (same time/UPN--caught up over the summer)

Thursday:

The MOST difficult night -

Alias (8-9/ABC) AND The O.C (same time/FOX)--Also will try and catch Everybody Hates Chris on reruns since I don't have enough recorders.

Giving up The Apprentice (unless Reunion sucks) and instead -

Reunion (9-10/FOX) AND Everwood (same time/WB)

ER (10-11/NBC)

_________

So, what do you think?

First Episode of The O.C.

I finally got to watch the first episode of The O.C. I have to say I was fine with it. I was glad they tied up the Trey shooting issue b/c that would have annoyed me had it gone on longer. It's always nice when they come back from the summer hiatus show scenes from last season with the actors, reenacted but they look different and it's supposed to be continuous time, but it was clearly taped at a later date. However Ryan looked good, seemed a little more buff. I liked that they played around with the opening creds a little bit. Hopefully the O.C will get back to basics. Let's cross our fingers for a good season.

2 Comments:

Blogger breanna said...

so sorry about your grandmother. Glad you're back....there are so many great shows starting the next two weeks...i'm excited to see your take on everything!

11:25 PM

 
Blogger The I-Train said...

I'm also sorry about your grandmother, Sara. That sucks.

You're missing "Curb Your Enthusiasm" on Sunday (right after Housewives) and "Extras" on HBO.

"Extras" is with Ricky Gervais from the Office UK. It looks hilarious.

Also, the American version of the Office wasn't half bad last season (with Steve Carrell from 40-year old virgin).

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home