Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, October 17, 2005

Picking Up the Pace

After what I deemed to be a slow start I enjoyed last night's episode of Desperate Housewives. I don't think it was awesome and there were times I was a little bored, but overall I enjoyed it.

Not sure why all the prisoners had sticks, but I still thought it was funny that they attacked the lawyer. I liked that Andrew was back in the picture despite being sick of the George story and the poisoning Rex storyline will be back next week. I hope we see more of Andrew in the future and we get to the bottom of what he was telling the priest back last season.

It was also nice to see some of the women back together again. For the most part they have all been solo stories, but for a brief moment we saw three of them share a glass of wine, which was suspect with Gabrielle being pregnant.

I also liked that Susan kept the information about Zach to herself. Normally should would be falling all over herself in annoying fashion and I actually thought it was good to see a serious, protective side of her.

Lastly, as always I enjoyed Lynette's storyline the best. The jealousy over the imaginary nanny was great, but not as awesome as the "friend" getting run over by the garbage truck. As usual, Lynette's character is the most relatable.

George!

I think between Marshall on Alias and George on Desperate Housewives ABC has some of the funniest male characters on television. This show over the last two episodes has been great. I feel like the characters have a great dynamic and the story lines just keep moving.

I have to admit I'm not sure why Ellis Grey is even in the hospital, but it definitely is opening up a bunch of different things. Clearly saw the her and the chief thing coming, but I'm okay with that. It will be too much if he is Meredith's father, but other than that an interesting twist.

I am also not sure why Christina's mom was there other than to push the mother storylines. However it was nice to see Christina finally breakdown, but I hope that doesn't mean everything will be perfect with her and her man though.

Just as it was nice to see Christina breakdown it was also nice to see a softer side of Dr. Bailey. It's great to see strong women on television, but everyone has emotions and bad days and it's important to see "Characters" be "Human" and not so one dimensional.

Lastly, I hope it doesn't go on too long, but I do love the dynamic between Dr. McDreamy and the two women.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you mean george on grey's anatomy?

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home