Feeding the television obsession....

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mockery

If you get all your money taken away=challenge. All your money is taken away, but all you need is ONE taxi ride and everything else is taken care of=Amazing Race: Family Edition. I mean seriously THAT was the big challenge it's ridiculous. And by the way the more that I think about it the more I would not put all my clothes on if I think I'm goign to get eliminated. I mean who really wants to carry everything it's such an advantage to have nothing.

Speaking of advantage why did ALL the people on every team run to the cluebox on the Volcano. Just one person go, come back, much faster. Do people not watch this show? It's perplexing..seriously.

And again do people think things are open at 2am. They just aren't. Got to a hotel, sleep in catch up later...well rested.

Also do people not get the yield? If you are going ot use it, use it if you are feeling threatened by a team...THIS IS A COMPETITION, not just because you don't like someone.

Once again, not challenging. Even the red bean thing while at first seemed daunting wasn't. The problem with the one family who I liked was that she just spread everything all over the place, she really needed to get down and dirty. The kids actually would have been better I think. They are all about the crawling on the hands and knees. And the run across the bridge thing I mean the hardest part was not falling Romancing the Stone style on some of that mud. I do have to admit that banana thing looked hard and I was cringing at the thought that the little kids were going to choose that one. That would have been just awful!

Which brings me to the biggest mockery of all:

SPOILER ALERT



I cried..not actual tears down the face but welling up when the family with kids got voted off. I really liked them and the comments the little girl had were always priceless. Even the boy was cute. The parents were also always so supportive and there was never any yelling. The kid really tried to be a man by not crying but clarissa just couldn't hold it in....I guess now you have to root for the Bickerson's, I mean who else is there?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem like a cry baby

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home