Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, January 09, 2006

Desperate---For Season One!

So after a long break we are back to new episodes of our "favorite shows." Now I have to admit this episode of Desperate Housewives wasn't the worst of them. In fact I sort of liked the banter between Lynette and Gabby over the kiss as well as when Carlos went over to Lynette's house. There was a lot more of a dynamic between the ladies, which I think is what the show needs. However all of this was chuckle, not hilarious and definitely not that good.

The bads...AY with zach. Who cares who cares who cares. The Applewhites...who cares who cares who cares. I was moderately interested in who that guy was, but not so incredibly intrigued. And caleb with that icecream. I missed the last few minutes after Betty said she was worried. And finally, Susan. Get a different angle. Your voice, your mannerisms, and the whole running into the car, predictable. Maybe the show wasn't that good last year either and it was just new and now we are all being way to critical i'm not sure. Because I'm not sure exactly what this show needs. Although where it Brie's daughter, and btw what it thinks it needs is Brie becoming an alcoholic which they are setting her up for. Oh and it was nice to see Carl do something nice.

No New Episode -

So all we got from Grey's Anatomy was a episode recap. I guess since the show is so good I'm willing to sacrifice a week so more people could get caught up. I watched some of it and had forgotten about some funny moments and then watched DH on TiVo. I can't wait until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home