Feeding the television obsession....

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just Say No....Charlie!

So it seems that Charlie has been going back and forth to the plane to pick up more and more drug statues on Lost. He played it off well, with I don't know where the plane is. This is only badness. I do feel like Claire was a bit harsh on him and could have been a little more supportive, but I guess that doesn't make good drama. And who wants a drug addict near your child?!

And then Eko, yikers. He's no priest. Although he def. transformed to one. To his brother's point signing the paper does not make one a priest. Although the 40 days of silence, the repentence all that, I guess that makes you a priest. And everyone is going to think he is . Why did it not seem weird to Charlie that he knew the people in the plane? And why didn't it seem odd to Eko? It was nice to see his back story. Very interesting and scary. I liked the Eko focused episode.

The black monster/smoke....here's the thing. Could be interesting or could be bad and too ridiculous. I will withhold judgement at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home