Feeding the television obsession....

Monday, January 30, 2006

Who Knew...

Last night I was just clicking around and what did I find...the SAG Awards. Now here is a show I have never watched. Not sure why. I have to say, whereas not so eventful, quite enjoyable. Once again, like the Golden Globes, the actors are all put at oddly arranged tables with lots of food and wine. As a viewer I'm hoping for lots of drunken displays of something. Unfortunately, I didn't really get that but it was fun anyway.

Speeches were short and good, most people looked great, shout out Felicity Huffman and Reese Witherspoon and the only real disappointment was that Michelle Williams was overlooked again for Rachel Weisz and that the cast of Desperate Housewives won an award. I think there should be a ban on who you thank in these awards because otherwise all the speeches sound the same. Like there should be a caveat that if a person wins all people involved, cast, production, writers are thanked and let them say something else. I didn't know that Shirley Temple was still alive and for the record Dakota Fanning shouldn't be introducing anyone when she has to talk about the Depression. Speaking of depression the cast of Everybody Loves Raymond could not have looked more bored or uninterested in the evening's events.

All in all, an entertaining show. Mostly because it is done in two hours just in time for Grey's Anatomy...

what a great episode. I loved learning more about Izzy and also that even though he's a slime that Alex was getting all this attention. I thought the "anti-Bailey" was awesome and I can see why Sandra Oh keeps winning awards. Although I wonder if the rest of the cast will get jealous. As always, George is great, funny, cute and awkward. Which was sumarized best with the final line of the episode, "anyone want to have sex."

really looking forward to next weeks episode because in all my 10,000 years of ER there has never been a CODE BLACK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home